Thursday, 8 July 2010

My Creative Space

... is just a little bit frantic.




Last Thursday I was mulling over what to make everyone for Christmas this year and thinking about ordering some bits and bobs to get a head start, when 13 orders popped into my inbox.

Gulp!

So I'm at different stages of making the first batch of bags / purses.  So far, so good.

I think.

Just waiting for a few bits on order to arrive in the mail to start the next lot.  In the meantime I need to get organised.

It's keeping me out of mischief and this unbelievable heat!

'My Creative Space' is organised by kootoyoo - why not take a peek to see what other crafty bloggers are up to today.

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love orders though! Frantic working is often the most productive so good luck. They look good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 orders all at once, lucky you!

    good luck getting them all done, will definitely keep you busy for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! i love those bags! and the fabric is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Fiona Go!! Well done on getting the orders - I am sure you'll get them done in good time and thrill your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you keep getting orders - your work is beautiful!

    I know that parcel is on the way - I posted something earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete