Wednesday, 24 November 2010

My Creative Space ....Work in Progress


Not much finished round here....

... but at least there are some things in progress.  After several trips to the chiropractor my neck (and arm) are feeling much better, so the sweater is coming along nicely.  Just the sleeves to go now and I need another ball of wool to complete those.

Then there are two purses waiting for the frames to be attached.  I need another pair of hands to help with the glue, so they'll be sat there until the weekend.

I was trying really hard to get these finished before I started on anything else, but that's just not going to happen!  The postman brought a parcel of new purse patterns from Australia this afternoon and I'm really very tempted to stop crocheting to play with the new stuff - especially as I've bought the one pattern to make a purse just for me ... it's this one!  

For more creative spaces in blogland, take a peek at Kirsty's blog.

7 comments:

  1. Your purses look wonderful - I love the fabric selections. And your new purse pattern looks very funky - and good on you for making yourself one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of your new fabric as well ... It is so cute the small flowers ...
    We'll be never using together... So no problems to others think is the same purse :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you making something just for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wondered how to use those handles to make purses.
    Your fabrics look beautiful.
    Any chance of a tutorial for us novices?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purses look gorgeous even unfinished!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful purses with so wonderful fabrics! And your new one is going to be unique!
    Sunny wishes! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Liberty type pattern.

    Your new bag pattern would be ideal for carrying knitting and needles. It's a pity I'm not a bag carrying type of gal and just as well I love those paper bags everyone gives out now instead of plastic! :D

    ReplyDelete