Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Happy Christmas!



Yesterday I crocheted some snowflake decorations for the tree ... thanks to Lucy's excellent tutorial.  Having seen so much Christmas crafting in blogland, I decided it was time to participate and these were really quick to make and not beyond my crocheting skills.

I think that's just about it for making things this for year - I've got a couple of things  left on the cutting mat ready to sew up and one new purse style waiting for its frame to be glued on, but I'm not planning on starting any new projects.

Have a Happy Christmas everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow that's lovely - I'm putting them on next year's list. And you wouldn't think you were unexperienced in crocheting from that pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Fiona - hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they look lovely on your tree. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. And, as we are getting used to saying around here, Stay Warm x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty. I wonder if they are easy enough for my skill level, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona - if you can do chain stitch, slip stitch and single crochet (which us Brits call double crochet for some inexplicable reason), then these are a doddle. I'm a beginner at crochet and I managed it surprisingly well!

    ReplyDelete