While Andy was out test-riding his new bike this afternoon (yep - another one!), I finished off this little purse. This was made using Nicole Mallalieu's Shell Purse pattern and it's turned out to be a very cute purse.
It's the first time I've sewn a purse frame on - the advantage is there's no danger of getting glue everywhere, but I did find it a bit fiddly. I'm patting myself on the back for not tipping the pack of seed beads all over the floor or cutting myself on my newly sharpened (lethal) sewing shears.
Found a yarn shop this morning and bought some cotton for a new project. Still looking for fabric stores round here though .... there must be some, somewhere!! In the meantime I'll just have to rely on my stash ... but I'm bound to run out of thread or interfacing soon!