Thursday, 24 November 2011

My Creative Space


Christmas presents - finished & wrapped!!  

So very happy about that!

Now I can turn my attention to some of the things that have been on my desk / in my head for the last three months while I've been beavering away on secret projects.  

Made this make-up bag yesterday out of some lovely Japanese material for a friend of mine.  I've got some off-cuts on my table that I'm going to make into a little lavender bag just like these ones.  

To see what everyone else is up to, take a look at Our Creative Spaces.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona! That is a beautiful purse! You are lucky girl if you have Christmas presents ready!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's lovely. The colour of the fabric is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo - how lovely is that fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup purse!!! You must be super organised with Christmas presents finished... Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is just fabulous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purse the fabric is perfect at first glance it looks as though it is embroidered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona, your purse is beautifully creative. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little make up bag is gorgeous. And I am not going to Our Creative Spaces today because every time I do, I am gone for a long time! Such talent.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fiona - lovely make up bag! Congrats on finishing your Christmas gifts, great achievement :) Can you e-mail your address details so I can send you your Giveaway prize - I'm feeling guilty that it's still sitting on my shelf when I know it belongs to someone :D
    Here's my e-mail address: tweed.delights@btinternet.com
    Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Just popping over from Naturally Carol. I joined your blog instantly, as soon as I saw that adorable make-up bag and your gadget cases! Now I'm off to have a sticky at all the other wonderful things you create! Looking at blogs like yours are such a joy! Your creativity is so inspiring. Christmas Joy to you! Chris :)

    ReplyDelete