Friday, 16 March 2012

Normal Blogging Will Resume Shortly


.... once I've worked my way through my rather tedious To Do list:

  • tame the garden ... the weeds seem to be winning already *sigh*
  • clean the patio again ... the tile cleaner I bought didn't work, so I guess it'll be a scrubbing brush and some elbow grease instead
  • clean the windows ... absolutely my least favourite activity mostly because even if you're 100% convinced you've got them clean, in a different light they will always still appear dirty / smeared
  • plus a little bit of spring cleaning, although to be honest I got most of that out of the way in February when I was trying to rid the house of dog hair after Pip died.  

Happily the garage cleaned my car when I took it to have the winter wheels changed out for summer ones during the week :-)

I rather foolishly agreed to host the quilting group's meeting next week, so I better add tidying the house up to the list and then we're away next weekend - a flying visit to Nürnberg (just because we've never been) on the way to München to visit friends.  I'll take my camera and post some snaps when I return.

There has been the odd bit of crafting thrown in - a top that's almost finished and some crochet.  More of which when I get back.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip...looking forward to photos!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time away - on your trip that it once you've finished your To Do List! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a lot to do! I always enjoy your travel photos - can't wait to see them! And if you come up with a good way to clean windows, please let me know - mine ALWAYS look streaky when I'm done :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think how virtuous you will feel when you tick the last thing off that to-do list!

    ReplyDelete