Friday, 1 June 2012

Mmm ... Cake!


Gluten-free carrot cake... today's offering


And gluten-free scones ... yesterday's teatime treat snapped on my mobile quickly before they all disappeared!

Anyone would think I'm trying to bake every recipe from 'Seriously Good! Gluten-free Baking!', but I promise it's not planned.  

Every recipe has worked so far ... every single one: 

.... scones, carrot cake, fruit cake, pastry, apple cake, yorkshire puds, coffee cupcakes ... I've made quite a few so far!

And every single one has been delicious - not in the least like they're gluten-free. It's nothing short of miraculous!!  

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the kitchen baking!

3 comments:

  1. You are obviously wearing your "domestic goddess" hat these days! Making me hungry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy. I'm wondering if I don't need to start going gluten free. I've had stomach problems for over a month and I can't pinpoint what is causing it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Yummy looking cake! I bet Andy is a happy man sampling all these goodies. :-)

    ReplyDelete