Last night I decided to pick up my crochet hook after a break of almost a year ... the baseball game was on telly; Andy was out and I needed something productive to do!
Having read this post on Attic 24 I decided to make a mandala using this pattern and some left over yarn. This cotton was purchased in Germany - can't remember what for now, but whatever it was never materialised. I've misplaced the label, so have no idea what it is! I used a 4mm hook and ended up with a mandala exactly 7 inches in diameter. Once I've located some PVA glue to stiffen it, it will be winging its way to North Yorkshire for Yarndale.
Took less than a baseball game to make, doesn't seem to need any blocking and the Cardinals won ... all good!