Friday, 8 August 2014

Purses - A Quick Catch-Up


I don't think I've posted photos of some of the purses I've made this year.  These two were a present for friends we visited when we were in New York ... seems like ages ago!



This one was a present for a recent birthday.  I love this fabric - shame I can't get any more of it.



And this one I decided to keep for myself (why not?)!  I've made umpteen purses like this over the last 5 years and this is the first one that I've kept!

All made using a tried and tested pattern by Nicole Mallalieu of You Sew Girl!

3 comments:

  1. Well it is about time that you managed to keep one of these for yourself, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I can't believe you are just now keeping one for you! Great idea! I think I'm going to have to learn to make some of these.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete