Thursday, 14 July 2016

Back in the Saddle


I'm finally back at the sewing machine!  Earlier this year my neck and arm problems got so bad that I elected to have surgery to move the ulnar nerve in my elbow and to release it in my wrist.  It was definitely the right decision and the scars are healing nicely.  Don't worry, I'm not going to inflict photos of those on you!

Once I'd recovered from the op we went to Europe for 3 weeks, so some travel posts will be coming up once I've processed the photos.  In the meantime I've managed to make a couple of zippered pouches.


And there's one last item that I made last year but didn't get to post because I was waiting for the recipient to receive her birthday present.  Sadly the parcel never arrived in Australia but I thought I'd show it to you anyway.


Now, I'm off to find where I stashed my crochet hooks and yarn!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and back to sewing, Fiona. Absolutely love the fabric in the first and last purses. What a shame the frame purse didn't reach its destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you again Fiona. Glad you're feeling better and back behind the needle. Your bags are gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey glad the surgery worked out and your arm is healing. I love that clasp pouch. Too bad it didn't make it. I've heard they have a lot of mail issues in Australia. Must be true. Can't wait to see your Europe pics!
    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete